You can get money off your orders at The Body Shop with this voucher code. There is also an up to 50% off sale. More details on the body shop voucher code below:
Offer: Receive £5, £10 or £25 off at The Body Shop.
Terms: This promotional code entitles the customer to receive one of the following: (a) £5 Off any purchases over £15.00; (b) £10 off any purchase over £25.00 and (c) £25 off any purchase of £50 or more. This promotion is available online www.thebodyshop.co.uk between 2pm on 6th January and 2pm on the 13th January 2014. The promotional code must be registered at the time of purchase, by entering the promotional code at the shopping basket. This promotion cannot be redeemed with any other discount or promotion. Your basket contents and value will be recalculated to account for your promotion. The offer excludes the purchase of : (a) Charity Items, (b) Love Your Body™ cards or (c) Gift Cards. Promotional code can only be used once and cannot be used in conjunction with 10%The Love Your Body™ membership discount.
As you can see from their website, you can also get £10 off when you spend £25 and £25 off when you spend £50 with the voucher code ‘HIGH’. This code is for non-sale items. They also have free delivery for orders over £20.
The Body Shop carries a wide range of products for the body, face, hair and home. They are a global manufacturer and retailer of naturally inspired, ethically produced beauty and cosmetics products. Focused on nature-inspired solutions for skin and hair care, as well as an extensive make-up collection, Body Shop exists to help you feel good about yourself from head to toe.
Visit the store for a makeover service, free skin consultations for men and women and a wide range of product lines including Bath & Body, Skin Care, Men’s, Fragrance, Hair and more.
Products available on their website include:
• Body Butters (including Moringa, Satsuma, Strawberry, Olive, Shea, Mango and Coconut)
• Make Up (including Mascara, Lipstick, Eye Shadow and Mineral Make up)
• Full skin care ranges (including Tea Tree, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Seaweed)
• Paediatrician approved baby range
• Men’s skin care (Including Maca Root and White Musk)
• Hair care (including their famous Banana shampoo and Banana conditioner)
• Fragrances (Women’s and Men’s)
• Bath products including shower gels and soaps